Skip to content
What We Do
- We focus a great deal on customer service. Each client is as different as each application. Those needs fuel our promise to keep clients first.
- All orders are directly placed within the factory. No time is lost from when an order is submitted to when it is processed as there’s no “middle man” adding to the order process.
- We work with pipe fitters and field technicians on developing proper measuring techniques in order to expedite the sizing process. This reduces the time waiting for various reps to be on site.
- A call, email, or text to provide us with basic information of the type of coil (steam-hot, water-chilled, water-DX), how many rows deep, fin area of coil & type of material (copper, aluminum, etc.) will allow us to price the replacement coil that very day. We also offer site visits to provide peace of mind that your replacement coil will fit.
- The faster we ship… the quicker you can install the replacement coils. We offer quick standard shipments and offer even faster shipments with our 10 day and 5 day premiums. Freight is always included.
- Often times, we must redesign the coil to be replaced in order to accommodate a change in capacity. Our long experience in the coil replacement market provides engineering expertise as well as computer selection calculations.
- Our factory also carries a stock of standard booster coils. A call, email, or text and we will tell you quickly what we have in stock at that time.
- Our coils carry ARI certification and ratings of guaranteed performance.